- 24 Tables 1830mm x 760mm (6ft x 2ft 6in)
- 8 Tables 1220mm x 760mm (4ft x 2ft 6in)
- 120 Stacking Chairs
5m x 5.4m (16ft 3in x 17ft 10in)
- 10.8m x 3.2m (35 ft x 10ft 5in)
- Adjacent to Main Hall screened by sliding doors
- 8 Tables 910mm x 760mm (3ft x 2ft 6in)
- 7.4m x 3.2m (24ft x 10ft 5in)
- 6 place electric hob with catering size oven
- Hot cupboard / plate warmer (electric)
- Electric Water Boiler
- Electric Urn
- Small Refrigerator
- Small Microwave Oven
- Cutlery and Crockery for 120 place settings
- 3.75m x 4.5m (12ft 2in x 14ft 8in)
- Sink with Water Heater
Don Lawton Room
- 7.1m x 3.6m (23ft x 11ft 8in)
- 7 Tables 1220mm x 760mm (4ft x 2ft 6in)
- 20 stacking chairs
- The building is heated by 2 gas central heating boilers
- Ladies and Gents Toilets were refurbished in 2010 and a new Disabled Toilet constructed in the new extension in 2013.
- Ample Car Parking is provided.
Recreation Field / Play Area / Gym Equipment
- The recreation field, play areas and gym equipment adjacent to the village hall are managed by the Parish Council and are generally available for the use of hirers of the hall, though not exclusively.
- Clothing, Textiles & Shoes
- Access details are on the notice board in the foyer.
For ALL booking/hiring enquiries please contact our bookings secretary, Mrs Krys Holbrook, on 01782 680481.
(Please note, any booking enquires/requests can only be made via phone and not online, via Facebook or email.